Seriously overwhelmed with the support from everyone in the racing family!!! God bless you ALL #merica #godspeed
Thanks young man for your service!
Thank you for your service ❤️ stay safe
Thank you, Tyler for your service, dedication and sacrafice! On behalf of a U.S. Army Veteran's wife and race car driver may God bless you on your journey and always keep you safe! God bless our veterans! xo
Have a safe trip may god be with you
Thanks young man for your service to us and the good old USA. Be safe and take care of your self and come home soon 👍👍👍👍
Thank you for your service.and praying for your safe return.be care full son.
Thank you and Be Safe!..
Thanks for your service first of all best of luck second of all will be praying for you my friend
Thank you so much prayers for your safety
Awesome. Just take a few minutes to think about where we would be if no one made this sacrifice.
Thank you for your service and may God protect you!
May God bless you in your travels, thank you and be safe!!
Thank you for your service. Praying for your safe return. God bless!
Thanks brother godspeed be safe
Thank you sir! Prayers for a safe trip...your car will long to see ya soon! 🇺🇸
Thanks for your service , see ya soon.
Wish you the best over there. Hope it's uneventful, and you come home safe brother.
Thank you sir. We are proud of our service men and women!
Thank you for you service!! May God bless you and protect you!!
My God protect you and all who are serving!! Praying for safety and thank you for your service!
Safe travels my friend hope to see you at a track soon as you get back.
Stay safe boy and hurry back!
Good luck be safe come home again god bless
Thank you for your service god bless you come home safe
We definitely like Bobby Ducote’s new ride!New no prep ride for the rest of 2018 💯💪🏻 R.I.P Ricky Glover I'll take care of your ride sir @Godspeed bro ride with me Bristol here we come ... See MoreSee Less
Undercover Motorsports coming back for 2019?! Multi time NHRA D.4 Champion (also former owner of Tnt Supercars) released this statement along with some new Solidworx design snapshots of what could be the resurrection of the former prestigious chassis shop. The internet’s reaction? Overwhelming to say the least. It’s safe to say that if they open the doors, they’re gonna be burning a lot of welding rod! ... See MoreSee Less
“Friday I posted a few of the Solid Works files on a project that I’ve been working on for a while now. I mentioned that I’d give more details on the project after I had the first dragster complete and could post good pics. That is still a couple weeks away, but after seeing all of the comments and getting over 100 FB and text messages, I thought I better clear up a few basic things about this deal.
1. Bringing back the Undercover brand is something I started working on a year and a half ago. I told Kurt my plan back then and asked his permission to duplicate the great cars he built and use the name. He not only gave me his blessing, but offered to help me with drawings, build specs, where to find the applicable molds, etc... so that my finished product was a true 2019 Undercover dragster.
2. Kurt has been instrumental in helping me make sure these things are exactly what Undercover was producing, but he IS NOT actually building the cars. His involvement in this project has been as a longtime friend wanting to help me make sure the brand he built was better than ever.
3. Morgan Lucas and the guys at Lucas Oil Fabrication in Brownsburg, IN are building the cars and they are doing an unbelievably great job. Nothing is seat of the pants on this deal. The cars are engineered in Solid Works, all tubes are CNC mandrel bent, notched, and located via the model. Every bracket, tab, and mount is spot on. I’m very picky and have been nothing but impressed throughout. These guys are good!
4. Billy Torrence is the only other person involved in this deal and got us hooked up with Morgan and his guys at Lucas Oil Fabrication. He doesn’t have a spare minute these days, but he’s made time to help get this off the ground.
5. Current plan is to build 6-10 of the 2019 Undercover dragsters and go from there for 2020. Most of those will be sold as complete rollers or turnkey cars. I’ll post pricing and option info as soon as I finish.
This was a big undertaking, so please be patient as we get the final details worked out. Thank everyone for the remarks and kind words about what we are trying to do. I’ve been racing and involved in racing related business for 25+ years and I’m always amazed at how good the people in our sport are. There’s always the few that make the most noise and the least impact, but 99% of our racing family is unbelievable.
Thanks everyone and have a great Sunday afternoon!!” - Tommy Phillips
Welding rods...???? you back in the 60`s and 70s man 😉
Always wanted a new old one maybe this will be my chance.
Would love to have another one.
Dana Pinder looks like undercover may be coming back!!!