DragCoverage.com Speed Forums  

DragCoverage.com Speed Forums > Everything Else > Outside the Pits means DANGER!

11-10-2016, 01:28 PM
bugs

: Sep 2015
: Wewahitchka Fl.
: 243

you don't get elected on popular vote if that was the case Romney would have been running for his second term. Only one person in that pic not from America hell we all are foreigners if you want to count where all our ancestors came from. Did you get your hot coco and your grief counseling yet sounds like you need it.
11-10-2016, 01:33 PM
bugs

:
If that is true we have just elected a president that his word means nothing and I don't believe we have.
You can't un Pardon a person if the previous President (Obama) pardons her for all crimes committed. He can fire the effing FBI and Attorney General cause they been bought and paid for. But she is untouchable if he pardons her.
11-10-2016, 01:41 PM
Retired

: 527

:
you don't get elected on popular vote if that was the case Romney would have been running for his second term. Only one person in that pic not from America hell we all are foreigners if you want to count where all our ancestors came from. Did you get your hot coco and your grief counseling yet sounds like you need it.
Have no grief, you would be crying foul if you had been in a position to point out THESE FACTS! Just a demonstration of your actions, but you don't get it! I have no problem with electoral vote nor foreign people (of any color).

By the way trumps wife's (our new First Lady)father was a communist!
You might want to rethink your above statement, because it is obvious that you harbor a lot of hate without justification.
11-10-2016, 01:56 PM
bugs

Was because of where she came from. Does that mean she still is ? Your candidate lost get a handle on it, its gonna be ok big guy. If my guy lost I don't think the rest of us on here would be acting like spoiled brats and need a day of counseling and hot chocolate, maybe a stiff Margarita would be called for but after that we would move on with life the best we can.
11-10-2016, 02:04 PM
Retired

:
Was because of where she came from. Does that mean she still is ? Your candidate lost get a handle on it, its gonna be ok big guy. If my guy lost I don't think the rest of us on here would be acting like spoiled brats and need a day of counseling and hot chocolate, maybe a stiff Margarita would be called for but after that we would move on with life the best we can.
As I said, you don't get it. My candidate didn't lose, but yours did win!
We will now see IF it is for the best. I truly hope so. I SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT
ELECT FULLY!
You drink the margarita, I'll pass!
11-10-2016, 03:24 PM
bugs

[QUOTE=Retired;32668]As I said, you don't get it. My candidate didn't lose, but yours did win!
We will now see IF it is for the best. I truly hope so. I SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT
ELECT FULLY!
You drink the margarita, I'll pass![/QUOT

I get it you didn't vote for either one, I hope so to Glen and I have to drink the non alcoholic Margarita heart doctor gets a little pissed if I have a real one. Glad you support him.
11-10-2016, 03:27 PM
bugs

But its hard to believe these collage kids had to have a damn day off for coco and counseling. Damn they need to grow a pair and fire the professor who fell for this crap.
11-10-2016, 06:29 PM
Johnny Jordan

: 278

I thought a person had to be convicted before they could be pardoned.

Those proceedings surely won't start until after the swearing in.

Am I wrong in thinking this way ???
11-10-2016, 07:31 PM
BowtieBilly1121

: "Sweet Home Valley AlaBama"
: 1,139

MrJJ, I have to agree with you on that one. I think maybe it was best she was not charged before Trump becomes President! On the World news tonight there was talk of opening her case back up after Trump is sworn in.
Attached Images

11-10-2016, 07:59 PM
Biskit

: Tallahassee,Fl.
: 16

Retired voted for the vp
11-11-2016, 06:03 AM
bugs

:
I thought a person had to be convicted before they could be pardoned.

Those proceedings surely won't start until after the swearing in.

Am I wrong in thinking this way ???
Nope that is what I thought until I looked it up.
11-11-2016, 11:44 AM
Pitts Performance 1

: 61

What now that the Republicans have been elected?
Attached Images

11-11-2016, 12:01 PM
Retired

You tell me and the rest of the DC audience!
11-11-2016, 12:11 PM
Pitts Performance 1

The electorial system worked. We now have a presidential elect that understands what it will take to improve the economy, create jobs, and make America Great again.

All any of us can do is give the man a chance!
Crying at "cry ins" and walking through streets ain't changing nothing. What is done is done.

Last edited by Pitts Performance 1; 11-11-2016 at 12:14 PM.
11-11-2016, 03:02 PM
BowtieBilly1121

: "Sweet Home Valley AlaBama"
: 1,139

I'm not sure if he its true or not but it was posted from a News Media on FaceBook that Donald Trump said anyone who burns the American Flag will trailed for Treason!!!

I have been posting enough about Kent State the last couple of days for hopefully someone who knows President Trump will mention it to him! Kent State is where the Protesting Died so to speak!That put and end to it in a hurry!!!!!!!

I was just wondering if I was the only one that now has hope that America will get much better now that that Donald Trump will be our President for the next 4 years? obama should do the right thing for the 1st time since being in the White House and resign so the Healing and Rebuilding of America can get started!

At last I am Proud to be a American again!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images

Last edited by BowtieBilly1121; 11-11-2016 at 04:18 PM.
11-13-2016, 06:58 PM
j_warren

: Oct 2015
: 87

:
Democrats have won 6 out of the last 7 elections by popular vote. Electoral college decided the ones they actually lost. Popular vote was some 200,000 greater for the democrat. I would say that people's voice is definitely in the background.

This is for those of you who have proclaimed a landslide victory for the republican!
How do we know that Trump didn't win by a landslide? The same media that claimed Trump was hopelessly behind in the polls are the same media that are claiming Hillary won the popular vote.

How many illegals voted? How many voted mutiple times in the democrat states that do not require identification when voting? How many in the grave voted for Hillary?

The democrat machine cheated and still lost. Just goes to show how horribly inefficient the progressive mentality is. They cannot even succeed in a game where they make the rules.

Last edited by j_warren; 11-13-2016 at 07:34 PM.
11-13-2016, 08:22 PM
Retired

:
How do we know that Trump didn't win by a landslide? The same media that claimed Trump was hopelessly behind in the polls are the same media that are claiming Hillary won the popular vote.

How many illegals voted? How many voted mutiple times in the democrat states that do not require identification when voting? How many in the grave voted for Hillary?

The democrat machine cheated and still lost. Just goes to show how horribly inefficient the progressive mentality is. They cannot even succeed in a game where they make the rules.
What if the Republicans were the ones who CHEATED?
11-13-2016, 09:27 PM
Pitts Performance 1

What if a frog had wings?
11-13-2016, 09:43 PM
classicchevy

: Petal, Mississippi
: 987

:
Then the sucker wouldn't bump that ass everytime he hopped.
11-13-2016, 09:58 PM
Retired

:
You telling me they wouldn't or didn't cheat???
They as would all, do whatever it takes to win froggy!
Popular vote, as has been in the last several elections is VERY close. This indicates that the USA is divided.

THE REAL TRITH IS--I DON'T TRUST ANY OF THEM, BUT I DISTRUST TRUMP THE MOST!

I want to add that Trump is the President elect and I support him as commander-in-chief!

Last edited by Retired; 11-13-2016 at 10:55 PM.