DragCoverage.com Speed Forums  

Go Back   DragCoverage.com Speed Forums > Everything Else > Outside the Pits means DANGER!

Old 11-26-2017, 11:43 AM

I'm not happy about the loss but not mad with the 18 year old young adults that played the best they could its not there fault. Auburn played/had a better game than BAMA and deserved the win.

If BAMA can't win the SEC & National Championship then I had rather Auburn win it and keep it in state than a team from another state win it.

I tell people I pull against Auburn every game they play but I don't I want them both to be unbeaten when they meet in the Iron Bowl.I would just prefer BAMA to win it.

They are a 1 lose team they will get a good bowl game and some say they still have a chance at making in into the play offs. Hopefully by the time for which ever it be they are healthy and have some of there injured players back to play. If not they still will be able to play for the win.
Old 11-29-2017, 03:46 PM

You sir are a defeated soul after all that elephant Roll Tide stuff you are always posting. Go to your comfort zone and eat a hearty plate of CROW. Dilly,Dilly.
Old 12-06-2017, 03:02 PM

Go gators!
Old 12-09-2017, 07:39 PM

WARRRRRRRRR EAGLE with a ROLLLLLLL TIDE bowtie, ALABAMA THE BEAUTIFUL now how is the red queen been doing buddy? merry Christmas everyone, the one and only, MALVERNBAY OUTLAW